Wyoming tag type question

Nubs

FNG
I see private land only tags mentioned, but I for the life of me have not been able to find anything in the regs. Can someone explain to me the type meanings as far as public/private goes?
a910e539690ac3851f063c9d262bce61.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Bigjay73

Lil-Rokslider
Type 2 and 7 are private land tags, 1 and 6 are unit wide for the most part.

BuzzH

WKR
Type 2 and 7 are private land tags, 1 and 6 are unit wide for the most part.
Not correct on the type 2 tags, very few are private land only tags. Most have a different season date, later starting date, or valid for only a portion of a unit.

Not correct on type 7 either some just have later season dates for antlerless animals, but still open unit wide.

The correct answer is to check the regs for specifics on the area and tag type you have. The reason for the different tag types vary from area to area.

My type 8 tags are private land on irrigated field only. The individual tag will usually give you the description of the location in the tag info.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bigjay73

Lil-Rokslider
Not correct on the type 2 tags, very few are private land only tags. Most have a different season date, later starting date, or valid for only a portion of a unit.

Not correct on type 7 either some just have later season dates for antlerless animals, but still open unit wide.

The correct answer is to check the regs for specifics on the area and tag type you have. The reason for the different tag types vary from area to area.
Well, shit lol