Wyoming Unit 38

Status
Not open for further replies.

ridgefire

WKR
I thought my brother and I were going into this year's draw with a 12 point average and I just realized it's actually 11.5. Do you think there is any chance we can draw Unit 38 type 9 or should I cancel our group app? Thanks.

Tverde707

FNG
Can someone pm info for 38

can someone recommend a good area to camp. we will just be hunting cow elk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can someone pm info for 38

can someone recommend a good area to camp. we will just be hunting cow elk
Noticed you have 3 posts all asking about unit information.

Welcome to Rokslide. You should take an opportunity to look around a bit and you'll find this community is pretty awesome.

Now unfortunately we aren't letting FNG's (new guys) post up unit specific questions. Any unit question/answers remain out in the world wide webs forever, which can doom some really great spots.

Rokslide's administrations expectation is that all long standing Rokslide members will understand and support this concept and take all such conversations to private message.

Yes it's a hassle to join and be part of this community but the rewards are worth the effort including the ability to send and receive private messages.

Hope to see you active in the forums, and good luck on your hunt!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Tverde707

FNG
Noticed you have 3 posts all asking about unit information.

Welcome to Rokslide. You should take an opportunity to look around a bit and you'll find this community is pretty awesome.

Now unfortunately we aren't letting FNG's (new guys) post up unit specific questions. Any unit question/answers remain out in the world wide webs forever, which can doom some really great spots.

Rokslide's administrations expectation is that all long standing Rokslide members will understand and support this concept and take all such conversations to private message.

Yes it's a hassle to join and be part of this community but the rewards are worth the effort including the ability to send and receive private messages.

Hope to see you active in the forums, and good luck on your hunt!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
I’m definitely only keeping any information to private message. I’ve seen a lot of info on the unit already but it never hurts to get more info.

helped a lot of new hunters over FB over the years. I’m not the guy to just come on here for help. If anyone would like to share info on 38 a private message would be much appreciated. If anyone sees this latter down the road after my hunt feel free to message me and I will share any info I can. If anyone gets 38-1 tag this year let me know and I’ll share what I see during the cow hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.