wyoming unit 47

looking for some general info.. 3 of us going hopefully, depending on how the draw goes.

access appears to be good but any areas to avoid specifically? or focus on?

landowners that offer pay access?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

kcm2

WKR
There's a ton of public dirt in 47. The antelope are very wary, running if they see a truck a mile and a half away. And plenty of people hunting antelope. The trick is figuring out how to get near them.

There really isn’t a ton of tags in 47. If you can shoot to 500 you’ll be fine. Just need to glass them up ahead of time. I’d suggest having people pm you so we don’t have another unit coming right up a google click away.

OP
F
There really isn’t a ton of tags in 47. If you can shoot to 500 you’ll be fine. Just need to glass them up ahead of time. I’d suggest having people pm you so we don’t have another unit coming right up a google click away.
good idea... we can shoot to 500 very easily...

PMs welcome. thanks

HiMtnHntr

WKR
I've hunted goats almost every year over 2 decades and my furthest shot is just a touch over 400. Closest under 20. Saw a couple wounded out in 47 last year. Get close and kill em.

Whitey375

FNG
maybe draw yourself a bath, light some candles and **** yourself with a truckload of rubber dicks? then review them and tell us how it felt?
maybe stick to that before projecting your incompetence onto others on the internet.

just because you can't do something well doesn't mean I can't.

500 yards is easy. very easy. I know how to shoot and shoot often.

the internets full of assholes, looks like today's your day to shine at the top.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Whitey375

FNG
Show me proof that you kill animals consistently at that kind of distance. Whatever I’m not going to get in a pissing match with you. Somewhere a tree is starving for oxygen. You should apologize to it… Good luck on your hunt sniper.
You're not going to enjoy eating those words

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

500 very easily? There’s a lot of factors in shooting that far, especially in the Wyoming wind. Gotta practice shooting and calling wind well. So maybe stick to fishing, “fisherman”?
Hahahaha... idiot of the day award goes to.... you!!!!

Kasey

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
maybe draw yourself a bath, light some candles and **** yourself with a truckload of rubber
Time for a break partner
d7c8cd1f3b345cb6bc5f09a9729cef0a.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wytx

WKR
Some may be more comfortable over on the 24 HR forum.
Too bad, I've spent lots of time up in that area but hey, I don't shoot 500 yds so my info would be suspect.

My god.. by now you should all know it was two friends giving each other a hardtime. I even figured that out and I'm dumb!

Kasey

BuzzH

WKR
About as dumb as asking for pay access in that unit...

If you want to give each other grief...try text/email, or PM's.

If you want to know about access in 47...buy a map.