Wyoming unit A November rifle advice

JaegerWI

FNG
Second time going to Wyoming Unit A for rifle deer. I found success last year on whitetail but could never really get into muleys. We are going second week of November, and was hoping to get some tips from anyone with experience in this area.
I will be going with my father this year, and his mobility will be a limiting factor to going anywhere demanding. We will be doing day hunts (all public). I'm sure we will have a great experience no matter the outcome, but I would love to have one of us come back with a muley.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Elmer J. Fudd

Lil-Rokslider
I was out there last year with my father and brothers. We were out there the second week. We found lots of muley does on the public areas west and north of devils tower. Bucks were much harder to find on public. I honestly think somebody gave them a map of public and private land because we saw so many that would be just off of public and they would not come over to public. That said 3 out of the five of us filled tags with the other two letting really small ones go. The terrain in those areas was pretty easy walking. We also spent time in the black hills which was pretty cool country but a lot more steep. Saw more white tails in there but there was a few smaller muleys hanging around.

OP
J

JaegerWI

FNG
Figured I'd update this thread after returning from WY. Hunting was very tough this year for both muleys and white tails. After talking with some locals/warden there was a significant kill off in the area from EHD. Seeing bucks even on private was a challenge. Weather wasn't too bad for the first half of the week but winds picked up towards the tail end and made glassing difficult.
Hunting wise because of my Dad, we did a lot of road hunting. His mobility did not agree with western hunting. We eventually agreed to splitting up and I hunted solo the last two days of the hunt. On the final day I was able to connect with a mule
deer. FA38911A-AAF2-4DEF-A622-40890CB0D4AD.jpeg