Wyoming unit G

OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Running out of time to send me your honey holes.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

KHNC

WKR
I know where some good G private land outfitter ground is . lol

wyo2track

Lil-Rokslider
Saw 13 bucks in a one hour sit last Sunday evening. Took me 3.5 hrs to climb to the top, 2 down. Follow the creek where it crosses the road for a couple miles then climb, climb, climb. 4 of them are easily on either side of 170, perhaps more or less. Nice looking deer, but nothing big.
Lush and green right now, and deer are easy to find. That will change in another 30 days.

grfox92

WKR
I don't know anything about unit G, but I have heard that Region G is a pretty good tag.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got too hot and we had a summer kill. Best not waste your time coming up this fall since you'll just be disappointed by the barren hills
Hey you were right it was way too hot on the archery opener. Also I was shocked at how few deer I saw.

OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Man the heat along with all this smoke is going to make glassing a good buck an extra challenge that's for sure.

bgipson

FNG
Man the heat along with all this smoke is going to make glassing a good buck an extra challenge that's for sure.

I'm sitting at work looking at smoke and it's got me having flashbacks to last year around now when all the smoke rolled in. Sure does add a level of difficulty to it but I'm sure we'll find a way to come out with some 170"+ (or oddball) bucks in the coming weeks.