Wyoming

KINGSNAKE

WKR
I'm looking for info on an outfitter in wyoming. I'm currently at 8 points and I was thinking about unit 55 for 2020. Or other suggestions you may have. I dont want to pay 8 or 9k. If I was gonna do that I would look at unit 7. My dad has 10 points as well. My other hunting buddy has 8 points as well. I would like to hear all your suggestions. My dad is 65 so we can't point bank for ever. I would like to do an elk hunt with him before he cant do it anymore.

wytx

WKR
Look into some Platte Valley outfitters out of Saratoga/ Encampment for our part of the state.
Should be plenty of options with those PP totals. Some ranchers offer great hunts in lower PP areas too.

F250

FNG
Avoid Boulder Basin Outfitters out of Cody !!! Worst "hunt" and outfitter I have ever met !!

Blackdirt Cowboy

Lil-Rokslider
Avoid Boulder Basin Outfitters out of Cody !!! Worst "hunt" and outfitter I have ever met !!

Would you care to expand on that? I don’t put much stock in reviews that just say “the worst” without telling us why it’s the worst.

hutty

Lil-Rokslider
I am hunting with Phil Rutt at triple three this season archery in 37 (as long as we draw). With those points his ranch hunt in 33 produces some nice bulls. Tangle Ridge is an solid group as well and they hunt unit 40.

I am hunting with Phil Rutt at triple three this season archery in 37 (as long as we draw). With those points his ranch hunt in 33 produces some nice bulls. Tangle Ridge is an solid group as well and they hunt unit 40.

And 41

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmac

WKR
I did a great trip with Josh Martoglio and his brother Jordan out of Shoshone Lodge Outfitters. They were awesome and Jordan work his ass off for me. The run our of the lodge and horseback in every day. I can't say enough good things about them and i got a great bull.