X Bolt HC Rail and Rings??

OP
B

BCD

WKR
BCD just order the Talleys for Browning XBolts they will fit each model. I have a Speed 30 06, Max Long Range 300 win mag and a Western Hunter 28 Nosler. When mounting to your rifle do not over tighten!!!! Browning does not have torque specs for the base. They just say hand tight. I added some locktite and have had no issues. If you need a cheek pad I found the Beartooths work the best. They give you several different thickness pads to get a perfect fit and a neoprene cover. The pads also just sit along the top of the stock and don't push your face away from the stock. I had several other brands that were nice but pushed my face away making it hard to get my eye behind the scope.

I have a bunch of extra pads. If you would like some to play with send me a message and I mail some to you. Then if you like them you can order one with the cover of your choice! I hold them on with blue painters tape to figure out the combination of pads I need. It also makes it easier to pull the cover over them. If you get one I can tell you the trick to make pulling the cover over easy!
This is very kind of you to offer. Thank You!! Did you lap your rings?

No and I've never had an issue. Shot my bull 2 years ago at 550 yards and last year at 505. Spot on!!!!!!! Not to say the scope and rifle didn't have anything to do with it....lol

RMP

FNG
I really like this setup but it appears those Warne bases only work with weaver style rings.
The answer is a definite maybe. Generally, weaver style rings will work on either Weaver or Picatinny bases. Picatinny rings work on picatinny bases, and maybe weaver bases. The picatinny slots are wider than weaver slots. If the recoil lug on the picatinny rings fit the slot on the weaver base, they should work fine. But if you are switching from a picatinny base to a weaver style base, you probably will want to change your rings, and you may have to.

The rings in my pictures are Warne steel horizontally split rings. I like the versatility of being able to remove the scope and using another pre-sighted scope already set in rings, something you can't do with Talley lightweights. Steel is significantly stronger, and hold up to flexing better . They aren't much heavier than aluminum rings. There has also been some reports of Talley lightweights cracking.

OP
B

BCD

WKR
The answer is a definite maybe. Generally, weaver style rings will work on either Weaver or Picatinny bases. Picatinny rings work on picatinny bases, and maybe weaver bases. The picatinny slots are wider than weaver slots. If the recoil lug on the picatinny rings fit the slot on the weaver base, they should work fine. But if you are switching from a picatinny base to a weaver style base, you probably will want to change your rings, and you may have to.

The rings in my pictures are Warne steel horizontally split rings. I like the versatility of being able to remove the scope and using another pre-sighted scope already set in rings, something you can't do with Talley lightweights. Steel is significantly stronger, and hold up to flexing better . They aren't much heavier than aluminum rings. There has also been some reports of Talley lightweights cracking.
Unfortunately my $150 precision matched rings will only work with weaver bases.

OP
B

BCD

WKR
Oops I meant to say my rings will only work with picatinny style bases unfortunately