WTS X-Bolt Mountain Pro Tungsten - 6.8 Western. Lots of Extras

Joelweb

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale is my Browning X-Bolt Mountain Pro Tungsten in 6.8 Western with a professionally tuned trigger, Spartan Precision bipod gunsmith adapter, two boxes of handloaded ammunition, RCBS full length die set, Talley one piece scope mounts for a 30mm tube, 100 pieces of brass, and an extra magazine.

Shoots sub-MOA, is in like-new condition, and is ready to go hunting this fall.

From the factory, the X-Bolt Mountain Pro includes:
  • A carbon fiber stock
  • Stainless steel barreled action with Tungsten Cerakote
  • Lightweight sporter contour, spiral fluted barrel
  • Sporter Recoil Hawg muzzle brake reduces recoil up to 76% (thread protector included)
  • Proprietary lapping process enhances the bore finish
  • Spiral fluted bolt with rust-resistant Tungsten Cerakote finish
Additionally, this rifle includes:
  • A factory trigger that has been polished and tuned by a professional gunsmith and is adjusted to 2.5 lbs. It breaks crisp and with a lighter pull than an untuned trigger.
  • Spartan Precision bipod gunsmith adapter has been integrated into the forend of the stock. This makes bipod use easy and maintains a nice aesthetic, while keeping the adapter out of your way.
  • Talley lightweight once piece, mid height 30 mm scope mounts are included.
  • Two boxes (40 rounds) of handloaded ammunition. I’ve developed a load for this rifle using Hammer Hunter 148 grain bullets that shoot sub-MOA groups (see photo) and fly 2998 ft/second out of the muzzle. I’ll include the load recipe and other details about the gun that I’ve recorded/measured when developing loads. The rifle also shoots factory ammunition great if you prefer to go that direction.
  • RCBS full length die set for handloading.
  • 100 pieces of brass.
  • One extra box magazine to serve as a backup in the field.
This is a great rifle with high-end features, and all the tuning is done--it is ready to go hunting this fall. I’m only selling it because I recently purchased a new truck and want to buy some accessories for my rig.

MSRP for the rifle alone is $2,649.99. I’ll sell the entire package for $1,900.

Located in Missoula, Montana. Happy to complete the transaction here, or ship to your local FFL. Please send me a PM if you have questions. Thanks

X bolt lot.jpgx bolt top.jpgx bolt bottom.jpgspartan.jpgBrowning markings.jpgRecoil Hawg.jpgcartridges.jpgcartridges on target.jpgGroup target.jpgcases.jpg

Last edited:

jdyansick

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well shit.... thanks for the reply. Of you don't want it anymore I'll take it off your hands

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So far I love it, I will absolutely let you know if I can find another one or if anything comes up though! I’m all for spreading 6.8 western love!

TheDog12!

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 0%
0   0   0