X Wide Sleeping pad 38"-40" ish?

nickstone

WKR
Does anybody know of a sleeping pad that is around 38-40" wide and at least 76" long?

I know both Exped and Big Agnes have duo mat models but they taper from 50ish to 40"

I also know that Big Agnes makes a 40" wide SLX- however its' only 72" long.

I've got a Megamat Lite LXW and it's been the best mat I've ever tried, but its still a little too narrow. I've also got a Teton Sports XXL outfitter pad- size wise its great, but its pretty bulky and not sure how it would do in really cold temps.

I'm trying to find something around 40" wide so it can fit into a few of my shelters. If I can't I'll probably end up going with something 50"

I'm not too concerned about weight, as I've got llamas.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Might help if you tell us what R value range you're looking for.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
N

nickstone

WKR
I’d prefer something with at least a 3. But if there’s a pad that falls into the dimensions I’m looking for, and is below a 3, I’d love to hear about it

sneaky

"DADDY"
It's going to be big and bulky like your Teton XXL pad, but it meets your size requirements.
c1f99be092d479d819e2055512b28c68.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

swanny

Lil-Rokslider
I'm not sure anything with the length requirement actually exists. We (EXPED) makes the MegaMat Duo M or the DeepSleep Duo M, but they are 72"x40", so they fall short of your height requirement but exceed the width you are after. MegaMat Lite LXW is ~32" wide, probably the widest single person mat on the market for anything that actually has a verified r-value.