Sold X2 Eberlestock Backpack w/accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavinwa2

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Res WA ST, winter>Gilbert AZ , NR>AZ, UT, NM, CO.
...SOLD...

used Eberlestock X2 pack. Good daypack, served me well for a couple years. Condition: 8 of 10.
Interior of bag and all pockets perfectly clean. All zippers good. No holes, no tears, no abrasions to outside of bag. Was stored in Rubbermaid container in non smoking home-garage.

Yes, bag has packed meat but only quarters in gamebags and strapped to outside of pack. As mentioned, NO meat was packed inside of bag compartment. It has packed out 2 bull elk quarters and 2 muley quarters. Upon each successful kill, took a quarter back to truck/camp and then switched out to pack frame for remaning meat packing. Any blood on outside of pack was washed off with suds at camp. Good, clean bag on outside.

comes with these Eberlestock accessories, all in perfect condition 9.5/10
A2MP Multi-Pack w/pockets, $50 if new : I kept my kill kit and other little essentials in this accessory pack. this can strap to outside bottom panel molles or put inside pack bag.
Large reversible rain cover camo/blaze orange (never used) with small stuff sack. $50 if new
Bow bucket, with straps to attached to pack. Used to carry bow on pack. $30 if new

PayPal only, TYD, $155.00. Shipped USPS

or add $15 for UPS ($170 total).
all pictured would be $295>$330 new, depending where purchased.
X2pack.1.JPG

Attachments

• x2pack.2.JPG
    x2pack.2.JPG
    189 KB · Views: 52
  • X2pack.3.JPG
    X2pack.3.JPG
    236.8 KB · Views: 50
  • X2pack.4.JPG
    X2pack.4.JPG
    224.3 KB · Views: 49
  • X2pack.3accessories.JPG