x32 Bino Harness Set Up

lerman

FNG
Hey fellas just wanted to share what I'm gonna try this year for my binos in case anyone is in a similar situation.

A friend gifted me a HPG runner bag that I've come to find indispensable, and I wanted to attach my 8x32s to it for archery this year. I had a local shop add PALS to the front, but if you purchase a bag for this use the recon kit bag is identical with the ladders already installed.

The HPG medium bino pouch is sized for x42s and takes up most of the real estate on the front of the bag. I wanted to keep my knife and anything else on it so I found Leupold makes these Go-Afield bino cases and the small sized case fits x32 bins perfectly while interfacing rock solid with the PALS straps. The left most row of pals I had spaced at 2" so the kydex sheath for my benchmade 15001 clamps right on. I also learned my ranger slots on the straps well and a Kuiu rangefinder lanyard keeps it secured in case of a fumble.

IMG_9047.jpg

I can shoot my bow just as well with this rig on and it's perfectly comfortable worn under a backpack. Pockets give me quick access to a handgun, headlamp, release, gloves, and some emergency gear. I can wear it all day with no discomfort.

Those go afield cases are awesome for anyone looking for a PALS compatible bino pocket.