Xcaliber Carbon Barrels?

Tullis94

WKR
Does anyone have any experience with carbon barrels from Xcaliber? I dont have any intention of trying one anytime soon but I am curious about them.

Trr15

WKR
I just picked up one of their carbon tikka pre-fit barrels but haven’t had a chance to screw it on yet. Only thing I can say is that the finish is good and it appears to be a high quality barrel. Once I get it installed and a few rounds down range I’ll try to remember to update this thread

OP
Tullis94

Tullis94

WKR
I just picked up one of their carbon tikka pre-fit barrels but haven’t had a chance to screw it on yet. Only thing I can say is that the finish is good and it appears to be a high quality barrel. Once I get it installed and a few rounds down range I’ll try to remember to update this thread
Where did you purchase the barrel nut from? If i was to get one it would also be for a tikka.

khuber84

WKR
There's a few fellas over on LRH forum who had good things to say about his Xcal carbon prefits. I personally don't trust barrel makers to cut chambers, so I pay a lil extra to have a smith of my preference so the work.