XLR Chassis Color Poll (possible new colors)

What is your favorite color

• Titanium Blue

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Squatch green

Votes: 16 10.0%
  • Kryptek Altitude

Votes: 37 23.1%
  • Tequila Sunrise

Votes: 17 10.6%
  • Aztec Teal

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • VA Multicam

Votes: 71 44.4%
  • Ridgeway Blue

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Smith and Wesson Red

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Copper Suede

Votes: 14 8.8%
  • Patriot Brown

Votes: 68 42.5%

• Total voters

archp625

WKR
Good morning everyone, we just wanted to hear your thoughts on which color you would choose for your chassis! We have some new colors here that we are not offering along with some that are already offered on our website. If those new colors do well enough on the poll it might be something that we add in the future! Everyone will get two picks so let's hear what color is your favorite! As always if you have any questions about the chassis feel free to let us know!
Any discount codes for us Rokslide guys/gals? I want to build a 18" 6 cm.

archp625

WKR
Unfortunately not at this time. We do discount codes periodically but we do not have any discounts that are good all year.
Understand. The supply issues are hard enough on you guys right now to be giving discounts. Any chance you will start inletting the atom/atom MG for a tikka?

OP
XLR

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Understand. The supply issues are hard enough on you guys right now to be giving discounts. Any chance you will start inletting the atom/atom MG for a tikka?
I hate to sound like the bear of bad news today haha but we won't be. Most guys who are doing SBR builds on the atom are using 700s. The element gives you a little more forend but does still allow you to run down to an 11-inch barrel on tikkas (varies by inlet).

archp625

WKR
I hate to sound like the bear of bad news today haha but we won't be. Most guys who are doing SBR builds on the atom are using 700s. The element gives you a little more forend but does still allow you to run down to an 11-inch barrel on tikkas (varies by inlet).
Nothing negative here, I'm just curious. Thank you for answering my questions.

Reactions: XLR
I placed an order with you guys back in Feb, so if you want to prototype Sitka Subalpine that would be the bee’s knees!

I’m not a PRS guy so I’m partial to earth tones and camo (though it can’t clash with my outfit, I mean manly hunting gear).

h2so4

WKR
I voted for the camo, as its always nice to get that from factory. but the orange is fire!! It's my favorite solid.