XLR Survey - Element 3.0

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We would love to get some feedback and thoughts on what we could offer and or change on the new Element 3.0 chassis! If you could please take a moment to check the survey out. If you ever have any questions on the new chassis and configurations don't hesitate to reach out.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MS9FQ59

Tartan

WKR
Sent in my responses. Focusing from a hunting point of view I’d like to see a flush/paddle mag release. Or something contained inside the trigger guard. Limit any chances of it snagging on something and dropping a mag.

And I’m good with keeping the bottom m-lock. But I can’t see myself using the side ones. Either an option to shave more weight, or some sort of cover to keep your hands protected in the cold.

Btw. It looks great as is!

Reactions: XLR
OP
XLR

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Sent in my responses. Focusing from a hunting point of view I’d like to see a flush/paddle mag release. Or something contained inside the trigger guard. Limit any chances of it snagging on something and dropping a mag.

And I’m good with keeping the bottom m-lock. But I can’t see myself using the side ones. Either an option to shave more weight, or some sort of cover to keep your hands protected in the cold.

Btw. It looks great as is!
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! We have been working on different ways to better shield the cold touch of the chassis for those later hunts. The Element chassis more specifically in the aluminum version is our entry level chassis for the shooters who are just recreational long range shooters or looking to get into competition. So there are quite a few accessories used that mount to the MLOK slots on the side, and although on the Magnesium version targeted more towards the weight conscious hunter might not be used to keep cost down the program to cut the two chassis is the same. Now they do have a benefit of relieving material which equals weight, and also barrel cooling if you were shooting larger strings of fire.

Now hopefully we can use these to mount something for the cold weather aspect in the future also.

OP
XLR

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Great chassis, would love to see it available for more actions, especially Fierce rifles
We will continue to grow the inlet list with demand of actions. We have actually tried inletting for a Fierce action and still have one here at the shop. Unfortunately their action design and bolt design to not work well with AICS pattern magazines. So we would have to offer it with a propitiatory magazine instead of keeping it the same as the rest of the inlets.

264win

WKR
We will continue to grow the inlet list with demand of actions. We have actually tried inletting for a Fierce action and still have one here at the shop. Unfortunately their action design and bolt design to not work well with AICS pattern magazines. So we would have to offer it with a propitiatory magazine instead of keeping it the same as the rest of the inlets.

The Fierce mags are an excellent design, ( from the end users point of view) if It were possible to use them in a chassis, that would be a big plus.

I rock several xlr chassis on match rifles, would love to add them to my hunting rifles as well 👍

From shooting a few rounds from one recently i am glad to see the question of the bag rider in there. Was a pain to get and keep on the bag. Doesn't have to be huge, but maybe 3" or so.

Is there a single shot version available with out the mag slot and extras?

I did the survey, but I left one thing out. One thing I did request is the integration of a folding mechanism that doesn't weight 4 extra oz. Another would be to include LA calibers for the Tikka option. Kudos for offering a magnesium option, that's a genius move that I'm surprised others haven't made.