Xop vs lone wolf

rootacres

WKR
I have both (hang-on not climber), Ive used LW for years and bought a XOP for last years season. Im not sure you can go wrong with either. I like the coating and platform on the LW better. I like the seat (if you use the factory seats) and price point on the XOP better. Its a coin flip.

hayesplow

Lil-Rokslider
Same same really...I bought the XOP because it was less expensive and has a cushier seat that can flip over to lean against when standing.
I also like the cast aluminum XOP offset quick hang brackets.
XOP has better sticks that stack securely and steps are larger and slightly further away from tree for more stability for your boot.

BDLutz

FNG
What’s everybody experiencing with xop vs lone wolf quality over multiple seasons
XOP, not only bc of the price, but also bc of its quality! Havent had a issue yet, and very solid abd comfortable stand to be in. I think the seat is more comfortable than a lonewolf.

Ccg2009

FNG
I use only LW. I’ve owned them for years and have not had to buy more than I have. I do have a couple XOP padded seats on my lw stands because they were easier to get at the time.

OneRingTrTa

Lil-Rokslider
I owned a lone wolf sit and climb and sold it to buy the lone wolf hang on and sticks. After a month I decided I wanted both set ups, so I bought the xop climber. The xop straps and buckles are not as good. The xop also flexes a lot more and does not unfold very well. After having the sit and climb the xop climber feels cheap. I weigh 190lbs and the upper section twist enough side to side that I get nervous climbing up.

ohoopee

WKR
Just ordered the LWCG stand to replace my Alpha hang on. Sticks came last week
and the stand should be here Tuesday. Hopefully I will have a better overall treestand
system for the extra 450. Even with the LW quiver on the old LW, it was loud and cumbersome.
I found I hardly ever used it unless their just wasn't an option. I was told they would
be coming out with a quick hang hook soon.

Fyi, according to my scale the new LWCG sticks (straps and buckles) are about 3 oz heavier and a couple inches shorter than my LW climbing sticks.