WTB XXL Clothing

Mtn_Nomad

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Unfortunately I've put on a few pounds since my wife got pregnant and had our baby and alot of my gear fitting a little tighter than I remember:ROFLMAO:. Just trying to get some stuff to keep me going until I can shed a few pounds. Im open to all brands. Whatcha got?

amassi

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I've got a ton of big boy kuiu gear from our last baby haha.
Anything in particular your looking for?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

worx53

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Marmot puffy FS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jsmith410

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have some like new badlands set I may part with that have only been worn on a few hunts. I have lightweight and medium weight items. Dm me if you’re interested.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have 3-Pairs of FL Merino Wool Obsidian Pants that I would be willing to part with for pretty cheap. 2 out of the three need a little work with a needle and thread, but the other pair is good to go. I thought I had photos saved on the computer, but cannot find them anywhere. There is a post in the classifieds though with these pants. I am more than willing to take price on them if there is even any interest from you.
I know what it is like being a XXL! So if I have stuff I no longer wear, I love to try and give it to anther home of a fella like myself!

traildust

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I've got some new SKRE stuff for sale. Shoot me a message if you're interested. Hardscrabble jacket, Wasatch Tops and Bottoms, and some 1/4 zip merino tops