Y’all think Ammo is bad? - EDIT: Baby Formula Shortage, Rokslide is AWESOME

La Leche League International

Their Facebook also has lots of support and many many wet nurses that have an over supply of frozen milk they would gladly share to a new born. Not sure if they are in your area, but my wife friend used frozen donated milk for 18 months for her new born.

Nursing is not easy!- and many will claim latching issues. That is 100% the case and most always the cause are tongue, lip and buccal ties inhibiting a good latch.

If there are others needing formula keep this post going with what you need. Will gladly check my local stores for anyone in need.

Seems like a great organization. My only concern would be ability to screen or knowledge of certainty whether or not the person donating took the covid vax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like a great organization. My only concern would be ability to screen or knowledge of certainty whether or not the person donating took the covid vax.

I initially laughed at this but realized I don't know enough to know if it's worth laughing at. Just figured drugs, alcohol, etc were what I would think about initially being concerned with.

I didnt read through the whole thread but did just check online at my local Target. It says its in stock, if you need it let me know and I'll pick it up and ship it to you.

I initially laughed at this but realized I don't know enough to know if it's worth laughing at. Just figured drugs, alcohol, etc were what I would think about initially being concerned with.

Well I would assume those would be screened out. (Drugs, alcohol, etc).

My wife and I both decided against being vaccinated due to reports coming out at the time that had to do with infertility issues, mentral issues, and miscarriages. Like all the info at the time it got squashed and censored.

Fast forward to this month and the latest pfizer docs that were released shows that in their clinical trial studies it was recommended that neither pregnant nor breastfeeding women should be vaccinated. Add in all the other side affects associated with pregnancy/fetus complications including increased miscarriages that were in the report and that’s why we would have our concerns.

What ever one decides to do, it’s their choice. But do your research and be informed before hand. That’s all I’m really getting at. Hopefully we can get this formula shortage turned around so no one has to worry. It’s terrible for everyone in need.

Just found this thread... So sad for you other young parents that are struggling...
My little guy is just about weened and hasn't been a fan of formula anyway... Anyone who needs this (you must have a baby... No re-selling) can have it for free. It's good though June.

PM me and I'll send it to whoever needs it.

lnDLbMkh.jpg

9R1s2Pnh.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Did you see what showed up this morning on the news. They showed pallets of formula that they had stockpiled at the borders for the illegal aliens. I'm always intrigued at the insanity of our government.

e79ddf7194605e9cb874685b3eb5aeeb.jpg

Illegals aren’t the only ones getting it. Sending it to Ukraine as well.

Another alternative coming.
Backed by Bill Gates.
Lab cultures breast milk from mammary cell tissue.

Try costco formula, and stock up on several tubs of it if you can. I have newborn twins and understand the frustration. I know this doesnt change the overall picture of the issue but remember your baby will get off formula at about 1 year old. We have about 3 months until they are off formula, so I stocked on about exactly what we will need. Breast feeding is a way to make this a non-issue but not everyone can do this or produce enough. We are having to supplement formula because my wife cant produce enough for 2 babies. I only mention this so future mothers/parents may strongly consider this route if possible. All of our children have been extremely healthy and I attribute it to the breast milk.

Fast forward to this month and the latest pfizer docs that were released shows that in their clinical trial studies it was recommended that neither pregnant nor breastfeeding women should be vaccinated. Add in all the other side affects associated with pregnancy/fetus complications including increased miscarriages that were in the report and that’s why we would have our concerns
Huh those "released Pfizer docs" circulating is fake news

*zap*

WKR
fda closed the biggest formula plant in the country and is in no hurry to allow it to open again.....anyway that is what I hear. I bet the government stocked up prior or right after that closing.

*zap*

WKR
Supposed to be an old tried and true recipe for formula:

In a pinch the old standby has been safely used for decades.

1. 13 oz can of evaporated milk
2. 18 oz water
3. 1 tablespoon light Karo syrup.

Mix well. Can be kept 2-3 days refrigerated.