Y’all think Ammo is bad? - EDIT: Baby Formula Shortage, Rokslide is AWESOME

loadsandlattes

Lil-Rokslider
I feel the pain here. I've got twin 8 month old girls, and they are both formula fed. The girls came at 29 weeks so my wife was never able to produce breastmilk, they've been on formula from the get go. So far we haven't struggled too much to find formula and have been using Costco's brand since the beginning. Before this madness, I could walk in and buy a case (6 tubs) of it every couple weeks, no problem. We are now restricted to 2 tubs per family/week and have to go much more frequently. Sometimes they don't have it in stock, most often they do.

Such a pain.

OP
ChrisAU

ChrisAU

WKR
@Brock A for the win! He nabbed two for me at Costco. I just can't wait to tell family and friends that the Rokslide community came together and got our little girl formula from Washington and Hawaii ha!

This place is awesome! Huge sigh of relief after spending the whole weekend hunting for it and trying to keep my wife from losing her mind!

borat.jpg

@Brock A for the win! He nabbed two for me at Costco. I just can't wait to tell family and friends that the Rokslide community came together and got our little girl formula from Washington and Hawaii ha!

This place is awesome! Huge sigh of relief after spending the whole weekend hunting for it and trying to keep my wife from losing her mind!

borat.jpg
Will you still need more?

Awesome! Glad someone was able to help. I hit a Walgreens earlier and they were bone dry. Guess I better start doing like powder, primers, and projectiles and start stock piling. My wife is wanting to start trying this fall. (Pregnant during hunting season means birthdays durning the summer lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

loadsandlattes

Lil-Rokslider
Who else needs some? @loadsandlattes ? @Brock A ?

@ChrisAU you should change the title to baby formula shoppers or something, if this is going to keep going on, might as well pool shopping resources for needing members.
Super generous of you, but we are in good shape here! If I get in a bind, i'll add a comment later. For now, between my wife and I, we are able to keep up with hungry babes! That said, i'll keep an eye on here and am happy to pick up formula I see when out & about.

hunt1up

WKR
I looked at Walmart.com for my local store's availability. They don't have the particular ones mentioned but they do have several other brands. A few Enfamil variations, an Earths Best Organic, and a Parent's Choice Hypoallergenic. So if someone else is needing some, I too would be happy to stop. It's right near work so not a big deal.

My wife had a hell of time breastfeeding our two kids so I feel your pain. Glad to see some other guys were able to help!

Scottyboy

WKR
I had no idea either, but i checked our local target today and the shelves were full. If anyone needs anything please send me a DM and I’ll grab however much you need (my twins are now 6, but I could not imagine this scenario years ago)

Murphy

Lil-Rokslider
Either I'm turning into a grumpy old man or humans are just horrible creatures. Flipping baby formula is a new alltime low!

Pretty crazy stuff. I don't have kids so this is all new as far as baby formula but figured piece of cake to find it around me. I just did a search of the local Wallymarts, Fred Meyer, Safeway and all are out of this stuff??? I'll keep a lookout though should I see any. Good thread - nice to see folks helping out (y)

OP
ChrisAU

ChrisAU

WKR
I noticed earlier the auctions I posted last night, which had days left, are now gone. I know I saw another one this morning that is also gone now. Maybe eBay is cracking down on it.

kfili

Lil-Rokslider
At my Walmart now, there is some, not much. Happy to get for anyone that needs!

*zap*

WKR
It pays to have a good stock of irreplaceable items. I will check locally tomorrow for some and if it is available I will pick it up and contact you Chris.