Y’all think Ammo is bad? - EDIT: Baby Formula Shortage, Rokslide is AWESOME

*zap*

WKR
I hear a diesel shortage is on the horizon....supplies are at a 20 year low. 5 months from now they can say if they had a crystal ball they would have stopped it from happening...

I hear a diesel shortage is on the horizon....supplies are at a 20 year low. 5 months from now they can say if they had a crystal ball they would have stopped it from happening...

Heard the same. And I’d expect them to wait until we are rationing before they even mention it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont expect this Admin to fix anything.

Of course not. They are creating almost all of this. Lol. Ask yourself this question. If you were going to destroy the worlds strongest country and economy, would you do anything different than what this current admin is doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Local selection from this afternoon
7fae6c585cbb3e6ad3de2a50af6d09ce.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TJ

WKR
I dont expect this Admin to fix anything.
This evening, the House of Representatives voted on a proposal to appropriate $28 million in emergency funds to address the baby formula shortage. Two Democrats did not vote, 219 Democrats voted yes. Twelve Republicans voted yes and 6 did not vote. The rest, 192 Republicans, opposed the bill. It now goes on to the Senate.

Just sayin.
Don’t expect the Republican to to help at all. Too busy sucking trumps ass.

aaronoto

Lil-Rokslider
This evening, the House of Representatives voted on a proposal to appropriate $28 million in emergency funds to address the baby formula shortage. Two Democrats did not vote, 219 Democrats voted yes. Twelve Republicans voted yes and 6 did not vote. The rest, 192 Republicans, opposed the bill. It now goes on to the Senate.

Just sayin.

Did you read the actual bill they voted no against? It would do nothing to address the problem and just throws more money to the FDA…

Yoder

WKR
This may sound stupid but has anyone just looked at the ingredients? I'm thinking it would be similar to a protein powder with a bunch of vitamins and minerals. I would try to improvise if it was my baby. Children still survived way before baby formula. There may even be recipes online. There is no way in hell I would pay that price.

sneaky

"DADDY"

Just sayin.
These bills are always loaded with crap. Read some of them yourself and follow where the money is actually going. That $28mill isn't going to fix anything. Or, you can keep blaming this administration's failures on Trump.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk