Yea or nea, Arizona?

I'm really trying to start building some points in multiple state for multiple species. What's everyone's thoughts on Arizona? I'm 28 so 15 years is def. doable. Is it worth starting to build in that state or should I use my money elsewhere? the Species in question are elk, deer, antelope, and desert sheep. Thanks

shaun

WKR
Yes on AZ! Costs 7.50 to apply per animal. Yes license is $151.00 but if you deer hunt it yearly OTC like most guys do you already have license.

Solitude

WKR
If you believe in building points for trophy hunts down the road, and can afford it, then absolutely. As pointed out above, the OTC deer option is nice, especially if you are looking to extend your season into January when most other states are shut down.

Craig4791

WKR
Absolutely a yes for AZ! Since your buying a lic plan a rut Muley hunt or Coues in jan whenever you can then you just have to pick up a tag.

To OP on the 15 year plan, don't cut yourself short. You will be wanting to hunt hard through your 40's! :)

I started at about the same time, and now my point portfolio should start paying off in the next few years.

crumy

WKR
I don't know.. life ends about 45 doesn't it? 8D

To OP on the 15 year plan, don't cut yourself short. You will be wanting to hunt hard through your 40's! :)

I started at about the same time, and now my point portfolio should start paying off in the next few years.