Yet another Kifaru option with the Guide Lid

mavinwa2

WKR
Res WA ST, winter>Gilbert AZ , NR>AZ, UT, NM, CO.
So lovin my Kifaru pack system of Hunter Duplex frame and option choices of either 22Mag Gen-2 or Reckoning pack bags. Often use the Guide Lid with these packs too, mostly for rain gear, little stuff etc.

My Kifaru Tailgunner is great little lumbar pack. Use it most for my fishing pack needs. Messing around, I attached the Guide Lid to Tailgunner backpack straps and attached to accessory loops on Tailgunner. Good light weight solution for short hunts from truck, setting game cams or my treestand pack needs. Not a meat packing option though.

Attachments

• quicknpack.JPG
    quicknpack.JPG
    267.6 KB · Views: 264
  • quicknpack 2.JPG
    quicknpack 2.JPG
    215.5 KB · Views: 267
  • quicknpack 1.JPG
    quicknpack 1.JPG
    224.8 KB · Views: 260

adamm88

WKR
Iv thought about doing this with my helcat and guide lid, whats the most weight you put in both of them? I like running my helcat when i still hunt but on the off chance i need to get something out swmi far it holds me back not being able to quarter and bone out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So lovin my Kifaru pack system of Hunter Duplex frame and option choices of either 22Mag Gen-2 or Reckoning pack bags. Often use the Guide Lid with these packs too, mostly for rain gear, little stuff etc.

My Kifaru Tailgunner is great little lumbar pack. Use it most for my fishing pack needs. Messing around, I attached the Guide Lid to Tailgunner backpack straps and attached to accessory loops on Tailgunner. Good light weight solution for short hunts from truck, setting game cams or my treestand pack needs. Not a meat packing option though.
That’s a really cool setup! Dang, just made my decision for me!