Yeti deal...kind of...

Just an FYI of an interesting way I came across getting a "deal" on a YETI cooler. Moosejaw.com is currently having a get 30%back in rewards cash on all purchases. I have been saving for a Yeti 210 and came across this. I bought the Yeti 210 at full price ($799.99...buy once cry once) and got $240 in rewards cash. I could have used it for anything on their site but purchased a Yeti 30 Hopper which I have been wanting for a long time for bringing frozen/packaged game back via airplane from out of state deer hunts. The Hopper ended up costing me 9 bucks. So while not a direct discount, pretty cool way if you're looking to grab some backpacking/clothing/coolers etc off of moosejaw. Just make sure to type in the code "Back30" when you are checking out.

ps. I freaked out at first as my rewards dollars werent added to my count after purchase. They are added when your item ships. Just wanted to post in case others were looking at getting a cooler or something before season starts. Happy hunting!

Cockeye

WKR
I have 250 yeti that sits on the front of side by side trailer I still lock it down but it weighs about 600# we use it for whole camp ice storage. I put a layer of dry ice in bottom and it holds bags of ice for everyone for the two weeks we are out.

DLOsoft

FNG
I used the 30% back in moosejaw bucks together with 15% from Active Junky to essentially get the Salomon Quest 4D 3 GTX for under $150 including tax.

Now I just need to see what I'm gonna spend my $70 in moosejaw bucks on.

bdud14

FNG
I used the 30% back in moosejaw bucks together with 15% from Active Junky to essentially get the Salomon Quest 4D 3 GTX for under $150 including tax.

Now I just need to see what I'm gonna spend my $70 in moosejaw bucks on.
Good call on the active junky + rewards. Great deals out there to be had.