You guys ready for hunting season?

49ereric

WKR
Leaves will be falling like mad here when the cold front hits tonight and the squirrels & grouse will have a harder time hiding.

Michael54

WKR
No, but its not by choice. I just got released from the wheelchair in july and my recovery is way slower than i wanted no matter how hard i push myself. I'll be able to hunt out of my stand this year but everything else is a big question mark at this point.

Mosby

WKR
I didn't draw an elk tag this year but I'm ready for pheasant season. Truck is cleaned out and ready for kennels, dogs and equipment to go in.

Michael54

WKR
I didn't draw an elk tag this year but I'm ready for pheasant season. Truck is cleaned out and ready for kennels, dogs and equipment to go in.
I have 17 days to try and be ready for pheasant hunting here in pa. Im hoping to get out at least a few times on flat land anyways.

Babysitter is booked, wife's work schedule is adjusted, one more trip to the grocery store, then pack goes into the truck. Lots of reports of snow up high, so getting ready for some funky CO weather...

6vzsz1.jpg

ToolMann

WKR
Babysitter is booked, wife's work schedule is adjusted, one more trip to the grocery store, then pack goes into the truck. Lots of reports of snow up high, so getting ready for some funky CO weather...

View attachment 460487
What season tag do you have. Weather has been great this week. Snow is way up there. Unless you're hitting 12k feet I wouldn't worry about it if 1st season.

Do you mean spiritually? Or physically? As in do you wanna go hunting real bad? Or do you have your poop in a group for the hunting trip?

I wanna go hunting real bad. My poop is not in a group. But it will be.

I just know somebody’s gonna read this and say “ what is poop in a group?” It means you’ve got your $&*t together.

Rich M

WKR
Trying to get out scouting down here, hunt areas are closed due to hurricane flooding. Sighted ML in yesterday.

Ready to go…

Brunson84

Lil-Rokslider
I gave up a prime lease I was on for 13 years this year, land owners family coming and going at dark:30, farmer shooting at night, just no respect for the money and time you have involved, it’s just all went down hill since the beginning. That being said I have thoroughly enjoyed not feeling the pressure of deer season coming to get stands ready and etc. I’m hunting straight public land this year and excited about that, and the air is just starting to get a little crisp in South Carolina which is starting to make my neck swell lol. There is something to be said about only having to grab your bow and climber and just hit the woods. Good Lord willing I’m just looking forward to getting out there and enjoying His creation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk