You heading out?

I’ve been sick last 2 weeks and my plan was to get out and hunt last 4-5 days. Partner just sent me a video of screaming bulls, I may have to pack up and just deal with the cough and fatigue.

The colors are here, did you shoot your wad early? Or still plenty in the tank and time for round 2? Who’s going?

The elk are vocal, but have heard all of our mistakes by now.

good luck

I did the same thing you did. I’ll say the first couple days of hiking were brutal and I was out of breath. Glad I went…. and dropped a bull on day 5. All this assuming you had Covid.

OP
C
I did the same thing you did. I’ll say the first couple days of hiking were brutal and I was out of breath. Glad I went…. and dropped a bull on day 5. All this assuming you had Covid.

HA HA, you called it. I had Covid when I shot my bull, still got the bad cough, but my partner is all alone and I feel obligated to get the hell out there and help him cough be damned.

Jbehredt

WKR
Headed up after work tomorrow to stay through the 30th. We’re in a new area this year and I figured I’d let the crowds die down before we rolled in.