You pay the fees

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
If a seller's post in the classifieds asks you to pay/add the 3% for goods and services. ADD the fee or don't buy it. Its that simple.

Don't tell me it hard to figure out what 3% of the total is or its only X amount of dollars. Getting tired of these emails.

It sounds like the ban hammer might be in order for multiple emails from the same offender.

Both methods are correct, the first gives the total paid. Mine gives the fee to be added. I guess if you can't add you should use the first method.

Squirrels

WKR
If a seller's post in the classifieds asks you to pay/add the 3% for goods and services. ADD the fee or don't buy it. Its that simple.

Don't tell me it hard to figure out what 3% of the total is or its only X amount of dollars. Getting tired of these emails.
Ryan, here is simple calculator that may be worth posting in the classifieds for the morons who can't do math

stonewall

WKR
to be more precise... the fee is 2.9% of the amount plus $0.30

I like to say f/f or add the fee so as to give buyer the option to pay a few $ less if they want. me, I always add the fee as a buyer for my own protection - so much so that i recently added the fee when a seller already said the price included the fee. oops

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think it's clear if you agree buy than pay your damn bill.
Everyone needs to review the rules in the classifieds before using it would lessen the drama 100%.

If they aren't your friends or family add the fee into your negotiated price and save everyone else the hassle of dealing with your poor planning.
7573003819ec8cdd020b425bb5e06b91.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Grumman

WKR
I totally agree we shouldn’t bother the mods with small stuff.

One thing that can help is for sellers to be very clear on payment terms in their listing. I’ve had a few sellers after I said “I’ll take it” come back in a PM asking to be paid F&F or add the fees when this was not in their listing. I’ve not been burned but I find it easier and more comforting to have the terms clearly laid out in the listing and not changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk