You want to shoot accurately........grab that Red Ryder!

MJB

WKR
If you don't already shoot a Red Ryder BB gun you're not doing it right.
Best practice for mechanics I do it daily.
Easy backyard shooting, teaches, mount, breathing, tringer squeeze, target acquisition, shooting moving targets and Kentucky windage
Basically everything you need to shoot accurately shotgun or rifle.

Please take this seriously and do it everyday it works.

I've said this many times, with hunting season coming up it's always a good reminder so you do your part for the animal your hunting.

qwerksc

WKR
Put a target on a string and swing it. Moving target practice…just don’t shoot yer eye out.
Not financial advice.

Honestly with the prices and availability of ammo nowadays a BB gun or pellet gun might not be such a bad idea.

I didn't grow up shooting or hunting, but I was a prolific BB gun shooter. When I began hunting and subsequently guiding, I always wondered why I was naturally a good shot. I chalk it up to my BB gun shooting as a youngster.

Reactions: MJB

RMP

FNG
I work at home and keep my Red Ryder right by my desk. When things get boring or frustrating, I open the widow and shoot. Gotten to where I can shoot through the gap between the privacy fence slats. Don't even really need the sights. I can see the BB leave the gun all the way to the target.

3AGM4rv.jpg

Yarak

WKR
I had a Red Rider from the time i could remember and eliminated half the birds in the state of Alabama and a few skwerls too
Of course being a rambunctious boy i went through several of those things

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
As a kid I remember having to buy those 5000 packs of BB's like every month. I'd go through 100's of BB's a day. And then transitioned to pellets and pellet guns when I realized just how much more effective those were. I still have a Benjamin .22cal pump air rifle sitting here next to the back door.

I'm not sure though if my accuracy is because of shooting so much.......or whether shooting so much was because of my accuracy. I've always shot well, even the first week I picked up a bow. I tend to spend most my time doing stuff I'm already good at.

sram9102

WKR
Was a little windy to do much fishing last week in the keys. Put the old pellet gun to some good use. The iguanas are getting thick.

Attachments

• Iguanas.jpg
    Iguanas.jpg
    636.5 KB · Views: 17