Your dream bull. What are you looking for?

I am not talking about score. What antler features turn your crank? Whale tails, mass, color, brows, beams, width, extras, etc. My fantasy bull is a typical 6x6 with sharply curved brows and extreme mass all the way to the beam tips. All other features are nice but mass and sharply curved brows get me excited.

What is your fetish?

trkyslr

WKR
Extreme mass, good beam length, and prob what I like the most Is all points to have lots of length where they all curl straight up.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Mass and Trash!
PICT0548.jpg

bowhnter7

Lil-Rokslider
Legal bull standing there broadside, head turned at smoker shot distance..........yup what dreams are made of.

bz_711

WKR
currently my dream consists of 4 points on one side, or at least a 5" brow tine :)

What gets me going is seeing a sword for a 4th point. For some reason I always focus on the 4th point when looking at antlers.

tstowater

WKR
A monster 6x6 with width, mass and length. Uniform and no broken points. Impressive to say the least. One that everyone looks at and instantly knows is huge and not taken behind a high fence. You asked.

2rocky

WKR
DARK antlers and white tips.
A main beam that doglegs down in back
brow tines that go down parallel to the nose and curl sharply

velvetfvr

WKR
A giant 6 point that has lots of mass, giant brows, width, giant 3rds, whale tails and big royals! That is what I want!

sk1

WKR
love the dark antlers with white tips, long swords or whale tales....either of those will get me excited for sure

although im pretty excited just to see a cow, so not sure my opinion counts lol

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I want to get off of the raghorn express. With my bow would be even better, hard to do in general units in Wyoming, especially now that mine is burning.....

NWHunter

FNG
Dark and heavy, with ivory tip. And that crazy look in his eyes as he tosses his head back and bugles for the last time.

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
A very clean typical 7x7 with long sweeping tines throughout. Lots of width. Long main beams. Lots of mass. Dark antlers with white tips. I like big whale tails too.

Jon Boy

WKR
A coastal roosie that actually reaches maturity with a redish rack, ivory tips, mass and a huge crown up top! For rockies a clean six with massive tine length and a main beam he can scratch his ass with. Is that too much to ask for? :D

Swede

WKR
I don't think about it much as I am not a real trophy hunter. But this is close, big juicy hams, long tasty backstraps succulent tenderloins and of coarse large antlers