Your favorite archery elk YouTube series?

sneaky

"DADDY"
Angry Spike makes some good Rosie videos

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BigShane54

Lil-Rokslider
Elk Shape put together a really good day by day series from his hunts here in Idaho and also his Nevada hunt. Dan is an awesome no BS, public land, OTC guy. Also has a lot of videos on getting in shape for your hunt.

Young Blood

Lil-Rokslider
Although not strictly elk hunting, I prefer Randy Newberg over all the rest. He is one of the best in portraying true, do-it-yourself hunting strictly on public land. So exactly what most of us are doing. He also has great pod-casts and elk hunting Q&A sessions out there.

7Bartman

WKR
I like barthuntfish (just kidding that's my channel). I think I've learned the most from Chris Roe, I really enjoy Pure Trophies, Samong Yang, and ElkShape. The old BRO stuff I like as well, I thought the 2018 season episodes were too long and drug on and on.
I've watched a lot of hunts, but two of my favorite episodes I've seen are below:
YouTube

YouTube

There are a few good ones most of which have already been named. I like to watch BRO’s Rosie stuff.

Lowke01

Lil-Rokslider
I think Newburg and Solo Hunter are the best. I just like the way they portray the hunt and tell the story. I really like the BRO guys themselves, but I think they need to make a little adjustment on their day by day stuff.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

mrdci

FNG
Born and Raised definitely. I like Hush and also Elk101 but the episode with Trent and Dirk painting up can't be matched. Also the Episode with Trevor going after that bull with 30 mins of light is epic!

AdamRappe

FNG
Land of the Free.

Also, Angry Mountain Productions new series is pretty entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monday

FNG
Nice thread. Don't have any to add but definitely have a few more to check out now.

Sportsman

Lil-Rokslider
Randy Newberg. On Your Own Adventures, Fresh Tracks, and best of all are his day by days on Youtube.

Land of the Free 1.0. 2.0 was painful to watch at times but I made it through. They need to learn that 20 minutes is fine if the day didn't offer much content.