Your favorite archery elk YouTube series?

Rawmeat

FNG
None?
I haven't seen all of the shows mentioned, but I have tried watching a lot of them. It always sounds like a good idea when I am day dreaming about elk hunting, then I put on one of these shows and it usually takes about 10 mintues or less to decide watching them is a huge waste of time.

87TT

WKR
Been a cold winter so I've watched probably more than enough. Like the BRO guys. Have met them and they are just down to earth dudes. Like all the Elk101 guys. lot of good info. Donny and Corey are both nice guys too with a wealth of knowledge. Can't forget Elknut! Paul and the kid are super nice helpful guys too.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Pure Trophy guys are Hmong. They hunt like the Amish, surround the animal in numbers and kill them. My friends who live in Missoula are less than impressed with their "hunting ".

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ChrisS

WKR
I had never watched much of BRO, but I started a few weeks ago and have been burning through their youtube hunts. Watching Land of the Free you get to see a pile of interactions and how the elk react to different situations, probably more than I'll ever experience in five seasons. I tend to fastforward through a lot of the fluff, but every now and again they drop some interesting things outside of the actual hunting. I like that they say what they're going to do, show them doing it, and then discuss what went wrong (or right). I don't know if they do that intentionally, but it's keeps me watching.

PHo

WKR
Pure Trophy guys are Hmong. They hunt like the Amish, surround the animal in numbers and kill them. My friends who live in Missoula are less than impressed with their "hunting ".

I think you should watch their videos again. They may have a handful of people in their group but not as many people others I’ve seen on YouTube and they call their animals in before shooting them, just like other elk hunters on YouTube. I haven’t seen one video where they “surround” the animals before shooting them.

I can promise you that this is further from the truth.

Reactions: PHo

Teejay68

FNG
I like born and raised since they hunt Roosevelt’s and Angry Mountain Productions are growing on me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scoot

WKR

Have you watched any of their videos? Unless im completely missing something there's no way your statement is true. I'm extremely skeptical of what you said and im guessing anyone who has watched their videos would call BS too.

Reactions: PHo

cberry

FNG
Land of the Free series as well. Started watching the 2.0 series this year, watched all the 1.0 right after as I couldnt get enough! Destination Elk was another I enjoyed.

Bl704

WKR
After watching the elk101 series, Land of the free 2.0 and Hushin's series, I'm now digging the Mountain project season 5...no elk so far but great vid, music and hunts... Despite little archery.

gvsugod

FNG
Land of the Free series. I am going to have to check out Destination Elk as well based on what people are saying.

Beyond that SOLO HUNTR is one of my favorites, not just elk tho. Also enjoyed Randy Newberg, and am watching the HUSH boys right now.