Your favorite archery elk YouTube series?

Bails-UK

FNG
Destination Elk, The Bugler, Solo Hntr, Jordan Budd(till the end) series was amazing, Roe Hunting Resources, Hushin, Pure Elevation Productions and I liked all the stuff Born and Raised did up until Land if the Free 2.0..... too much messing about on screen, too much slapping on the back and just stuff that doesn't need to be there. All their videos they did previously and the original LOTF are brilliant, informative and just great to watch, but haven't watched hardly any of the LOTF 2.0, just because of all the stupid fill in stuff(sorry guys)

lyingflatlander

Lil-Rokslider
Being from the midwest and not having a mentor on a more aggressive approach. I thought the first season of BRO filled a gap where alot of the outdoor channel series failed. That’s the beauty of youtube, unlimited time slots and less product endorsements. None of this on a basic level is a new approach however, as my father-in-law now admits that this is what they were doing in the Idaho panhandle back in the 90’s. Which is why I’m thinking alot of the senior guys on here find their long winded day to day series boring. BRO season 1 for me & destination elk / elk 101.

3pointer

Lil-Rokslider
Hey everyone, New Rokslider here, but did follow quite a few elk hunting series , BRO outdoors definitely took the cake this year , Destination Elk in a close 2nd, both very informative especially to a rookie archery elk hunter like myself , Hope everyone’s off season (big game) Is treating them well

Usi05

WKR
Angry Mountain has some of the BRO clips in it. That annoys me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a newbie elk hunter. Going for my first time this year (hopefully MT). I've been wanting to go for the past two years and all I've been doing is research and watching YouTube videos. Some of the ones I like are RoeHuntingResources, Randy Newberg, Land of Free, ELK NUT, etc.