Your favorite Bow Strings

Bulldawg

WKR
What are your favorite strings you guys have used. I’ve used winners choice, America’s best, and factory strings but curious to hear about your experiences

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
The best strings I've had were Proline before 60x bought them out, and they were also the cheapest at $50 on a Black Friday sale. But I've used 60x, WC, ABB, John's Custom, and currently have Buckslayer. The worst of that bunch was WC, and it wasn't even close.

Castronova

Lil-Rokslider
I’m very new to this but bought a used bow and got new strings. My friend Mike (Antler assassins) hooked me up with Freedom Strings. They matched up perfectly in all aspects and have stayed that way through a few long sessions. I wanted something different so went with gold on the Hoyt. I think the color came out slick.

Attachments

• 218421B0-9F72-4B83-8AFB-FD65CD0415CD.jpeg
    218421B0-9F72-4B83-8AFB-FD65CD0415CD.jpeg
    281.4 KB · Views: 74

shtrbc

Lil-Rokslider
60X, Vapor Trail, and First String. They are all very good. Vapor Trail is somewhat "local" to my area and a lot of shops around here use them too. My personal favorite is First String.

Tried vapor trails a long time ago and they were terrible (sent 3 sets, never correct length). Got scared of custom strings, stuck with factory for years and changed them out ever year when they fell apart. Have ABB now and have been very impressed.