Your favorite Bow Strings

wysongdog

WKR
Little concerned with GAS strings placed my order on 2/13 and zero communication since the order. Hopefully they are just overly busy.

dkime

WKR
Little concerned with GAS strings placed my order on 2/13 and zero communication since the order. Hopefully they are just overly busy.

I sent them a screen shot of your post, you should hear something soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OR Archer

WKR
They’re currently moving into a larger facility so they’re a little behind on production.

wysongdog

WKR
Thanks guys I appreciate it. Like I said I was just hoping they were super busy, was just a touch concerned.. And now my showed up yesterday so I'm a little more anxious.. But I go in for my 2nd back surgery in a month Wednesday so I'm probably up SH!! creek anyways...

Looks like I’m in the minority but I ordered a set of catfish customs before bow season last year and wasn’t too impressed. There were a couple spots were the string material was loose around the serving. Almost like it wasn’t twisted up right or not served under tension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arlow

FNG
Just had Brian Visco install a set of his Viscosity strings Sat night. Very impressed with his knowledge and set up! Had a set of Gas strings that were very good but it was time for a new set and I like being able to have a craftsman work on my stuff if feasable. Well worth the 3 hour round trip for me! Great guy too!

xcutter

WKR
I've had great luck with 60X bowstrings. Had a few serving issues on my last string but there customer service is excellent and made it right. Been using there strings for 10 plus years.