Your favorite Sitka piece

Mossy

WKR
Just curious as I’m wanting to add to my collection(cold/wet). So far my jetstream jacket has been pretty versatile minus the wet.

Kotaman

WKR
I like the core heavyweight, but my “lucky shirt” is the Apex Hoodie. I kill every time I wear that thing!

Core lightweight hoody, core heavyweight hoody, fanatic hoody get one on sale for around that 100$ price point it's a sweet piece for the price, coldfront gloves, stormfront stuff esp wile it's closeout right now at certain places.

Jetstream jacket is another I thought I couldnt leave home without. but since getting a kuiu Yukon jacket I think it will replace my Jetstream and kryptek rain jacket.

All said I don't go hunting or scouting though without my core lightweight or fanatic.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

i like the apex hoody for still hunting and the equinox hoody for in the stand never go without the jetsteam light vest until now just got the bora vest

The old (do they still have it?) Traverse Hoody was tits. I do really like my new Core Heavyweight Hoody now, but no way it's as durable as the Traverse. The Ascent pants are just a gotdam blessing, too.

Kotaman

WKR
Kelvin lite pants.

Dexter...How do you pack those pants? I want to like these, but in a XL they take up my whole pack! Especially when I add the Kelvin WS jacket...which I also love, but it's SO heavy for a puffy. I'm no KUIU fanboy, but their puffy pants pack up small, so they're always in my pack. My Kelvin Lite pants just never seem to make the cut due to the weight and bulk.

Dexter...How do you pack those pants? I want to like these, but in a XL they take up my whole pack! Especially when I add the Kelvin WS jacket...which I also love, but it's SO heavy for a puffy. I'm no KUIU fanboy, but their puffy pants pack up small, so they're always in my pack. My Kelvin Lite pants just never seem to make the cut due to the weight and bulk.

I run a Barney's pack so room is not an issue. I also have a weak mind and a strong back so I don't really pay attention to weight as much as is should. The KUIU pants are definitely superior in the pack and weight aspects. But I'm a Sitka fanboy solely because of their customer service. Case in point, I tore my kelvin lite pants camping out my moose this year. I sent them back for repair and they sent me a brand new pair at no cost. Kuiu isn't gonna do that. I'm very rough on gear so I need a solid customer service.

NW307

Lil-Rokslider
10 year old midweight softshell pants with kneepads. I bought them used so I don't know the model, I wish i did because they are finally starting to wear out after thousands of miles. Kelvin lite vest is pretty handy too.