Your favorite Sitka piece

Jetstream jacket is the top.

Also, I like the equinox hoody enough to buy two in black - one to hunt and one for the street / gym. Wish they made it in brown and subalpine. I might have 3. Instead I also have a core heavy weight hoody.

I finally got some time in my new apex pants. The hoodie was a catch and release for me, but the pants are going to be my go to until it gets fairly cold. Very comfy in some early fall 40-50* temps.

bruno59

WKR
I would have to go with core heavyweight hoody and then the timberline pants for late season

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Jetstream Jacket is still my favorite peace and is used the most for sure. I just love how versatile it is.

gibbons025

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve really liked my Hoody. The thing is just downright warm and and can’t hear it. I can wear my Jetstream coat and then add the Hoody on top and be quiet enough to bow hunt when I need to it to be. The Jetstream is really nice but kinda noisy I’ve found.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Sitka Timberline plants are probably my favorite piece that they make. I've really had great luck with most of their stuff though.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

mlgc20

WKR
Core Lightweight Hoody and Stratus Vest. I never go out camping or hunting without the hoody. And after archery season, the Stratus is a staple as well.

Decker9

WKR
For cold and wet, I’m loving this blizzard parka, to warm for early season of course, but it gets used more then 6 months of the year up here. It’s like a mobile comforter. Seems like it will be the cats meow on the trapline.

My favorite piece is the Merino Boxers. Always have worked well for me.

People talk about the importance of taking care of your feet. Well, there's another place that can stop a hunt in a hurry if not looked after.