Your Rifle of Choice? [Poll]

What is your go-to/favorite rifle (bolt) to use out in the field?

• Bergara

Votes: 19 3.8%
  • Browning/Winchester

Votes: 73 14.7%
  • Howa

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Kimber

Votes: 49 9.9%
  • Remington

Votes: 67 13.5%
  • Ruger

Votes: 21 4.2%
  • Sako/Tikka

Votes: 175 35.3%
  • Savage

Votes: 24 4.8%
  • Weatherby

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • Other (Christensen/Cooper/Fierce/Gunwerks/Nosler/Proof/Red Rock/Seekins/TC/Custom)

Votes: 127 25.6%

• Total voters

CTR

Lil-Rokslider
Obviously there are a lot of brands out there and tried to cover as many brands(more easily found in an average retail setting) as possible, but obviously can't cover them all (10 options). Also if you're in a tight spot trying to choose your favorite (like we all are), each user gets 2 votes to pick multiple brands if you can't decide. Just a little curious to see what you all use and sorry if your brand isn't on the list!

JWP58

WKR
Had howa, savage, Remington, ruger, Winchester, and tikka. I'll take my tikka and swfa. Simplicity is great.

elkguide

WKR
Have or have had most of your top 10 but without any question, if not a complete custom, my choice would be either one of my Christensen Arms or Cooper Firearms rifles.

Just glad that I don't have to choose and be limited!!!!!!

I chose Kimber and Remington, but I’m not really a brand guy. I always modify my rifles. So for me it’s more along the lines of action style, features, and aftermarket support.
It sure is nice having so many choices of so many good rifles like we do.

mcseal2

WKR
I like my WInchester M70 actions but have custom rifles built off them. A 25-06, a couple 264 win mags, and a 300 win mag cover my big game hunting.

Dinger

WKR
I've had, have or used Sako's, T3's, BSA's, a plethora of M98 customs, Kimbers, Remchesters, Browning's, Sauer etc but the only one which gives me joy to carry is the Blaser K95.
i-W5stXCS-XL.jpg

kicker338

WKR
Remington 700 280cal. same one I've had for the last 35yrs. I defiantly would consider any other brand if I needed a new gun but this one isn't broke so no need to fix it.