Your states tax rate

Beendare

WKR
Heres an interesting link comparing the different tax rates by state.
Tax by State

Article care of Zero Hedge
HERE

Here is a low res screen shot for those that dont click links…the links have more info at higher resolution

95EAD63B-14A2-4DDE-8017-6E685364A8E3.jpeg

Then here is where we are tax wise in the world; current figure and proposed increase under Biden.

F66D4ACA-C4CF-4777-A25A-500FF1557CF1.jpeg

Bland316

Lil-Rokslider
Most of the countries on that list at the top have free healthcare. Ours will be the highest without free healthcare

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
Beendare

Beendare

WKR
My screen shot got cut off, the link has the full list. Knowledge is power, its important to know whats going on.

I have a feeling that many people have no idea this is happening.

A relevant line in that article:

"The surcharge would equal 5 percent on MAGI (modified adjusted gross income) in excess of $10 million plus 3 percent on MAGI above $25 million, for a total surcharge of 8 percent."

So reduce that by 8% if you are making under 10MM and 3% if you make under 25MM. This tax will affect almost no one that reads this.

And anyone with that kind of money has a team of accountants to avoid paying taxes. . .

Capital gains is what effects most very wealthy people, but again it is easy to avoid a lot of that tax.

If we would just stay with what we have, but eliminate all the B.S. deductions, and put a minimum 22% on ALL income over 1,000,000 we would probably be fine. But we don't and the richest 40 families pay an average of like 8% . . . So less the the common working folks!

I laugh we people talk about corruption in other countries! You think it's a coincidence that our politicians are either Rich to begin with or become that way quite quickly??? Also a coincidence that the middle class carries the load in the tax scheme??? It's all a beautiful design if your sitting on top!

WKR
Tax rate is meaningless. When spending creates a massive debt, inflation surges, dollar is devalued, that is when the pain kicks in. And as opposed to this bickering about top marginal tax rates, the price for food, energy, etc hits even the poorest of the poor. So what they are doing outside of messing with tax rates does impact every American far far more than a tax increase. My 2 cents.

Lets Go Brandon and Lets Go Brandon Voters!

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
It’s this type of media that creates divisiveness in our country.
With the idiocy that's going on in our government, you'd think THAT would create unity in fighting it, but all that does is further divide the country into two groups.......those fighting FOR America, and those fighting AGAINST America. It's a sad state of affairs. The next Presidential campaign slogan could easily be "Help salvage what's left at the bottom of the cliff".