Your weather this spring/early summer?

OP
roosiebull
Tennessee went from April to August real fast.

High 80s for the last couple of weeks, high 90s this week with the index pushing 109. Then throw in the 'Fat Guy crotch' level humidity......
Yikes… I think I would melt.. high 90’s with high humidity is about my least favorite weather… that’s the main reason I’m not seriously considering Hawaii for living… I don’t know if I could get used to that

What part of NE Oregon have you been working in? I want to get up into Sled Springs to do some scouting but I'm wondering about the snow.

Plus side is that there should be some good horn growth this year.
I hunted the Ches unit right next to SS on the tail end of bear season. Didn't have a single issue getting around on any roads at the highest levels. There's small snow drifts here and there but nothing that would stop someone from getting anywhere. Even if they had snow it wouldn't be enough to stick for a long time.

I was consistently around the 5800-6200ft elevation range....

deltadukman

Lil-Rokslider
Mississippi. Hot and humid. Mid to high 90's with 80-90%+ humidity making it feel like mid 100's. Stagnant with barely a breeze. At 930am this morning it was 84 degrees but felt like 94. At 930 last night I got in my vehicle after sitting(in the dark mind you) and the temp gauge registered 100. Actual spring was nice March through early May. It's like breathing through a hot wet rag.

PVHunter

Lil-Rokslider
The summer has been nice so far apart from two or three days where it's climbed close to 100F (including late last week into the weekend). High 70s / Low 80s during the day with mid to high 50s at night is hard to beat. Heck, forecast thinks we're back into hi's in the upper 60s second half of this week.

Like OP, we had a similarly strange dry stretch through the prime water months in my stretch of coastal California. I'm grateful for that late rain in April in our area and even the showers that have hit to the north of us in May and June.

PA has been lovely. I haven't had to water the garden more than once all year.

We have had a few hot days but mostly just nice weather all around.

Flyjunky

WKR
I hunted the Ches unit right next to SS on the tail end of bear season. Didn't have a single issue getting around on any roads at the highest levels. There's small snow drifts here and there but nothing that would stop someone from getting anywhere. Even if they had snow it wouldn't be enough to stick for a long time.

I was consistently around the 5800-6200ft elevation range....
Thank you!

Elk97

WKR
NW corner of WA has been cooler than normal and wetter. There's a seasonal stream near the house and it has never run after April but it was running a week or so ago. Avg high temp lately is low 60s.