WTB Youth bow

ftothfadd

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi everyone,

I am looking to buy a gently used bow to my 9 year old (4'6" - 80#) boy. I am trying to find something which could grow with him. If it was a complete package with arrows, sight, rest, release etc even better. Please let me know if you have anything matching the description.
Thank you for looking, Ferenc

vortex

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   2
Take ur time and if hes gonna start hunting with the same bow get him a matthews stoke. My boy started at 9 with that bow. Draw starts at maybe 21 or so. Low 30s pull. Hes killed 4 deer with it in last few years and hes 13 now. We are about to change the draw this season coming up and up to maybe 40lbs. Hes 87 lbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

vortex

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   2
You can get one rigged out used at maybe 500$. If you go this route pm me and ill give u all the info with his setup. He killed a 260 lb ten pt this year with it only pulling 35 lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Zkep

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would check into the diamond edge as well.....super adjustable for both DL and DW (i want to say from like 10 to 70 pounds and draw length from 15 to 30 inches). I have one i want to hold onto because its so easily adjustable but id bet you could find one used pretty cheap. They sell a full package with quiver, sight, rest ect new for less than 500 bucks

OP
F

ftothfadd

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thank you for the information. I am still looking and very much appreciate the suggestions

OP
F

ftothfadd

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Would you know any places where one could find any of these bows used? Anyone has any experience with Bear Roayle, Bear cruiser or PSE mini burner?

HunterHawk

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I dont have one for sale but dont overlook a PSE mini burner, they are very adjustable and I have been impressed with the bow and my 8 year old with the bow. He will be turkey hunting with it this spring