WTB Youth shotgun needed

Idahoboy

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need help, looking for a couple of youth shotguns for Christmas. I need something with a short LOP and short barrel. Looking for a break action type, single shot or over under. My kids cannot reload a pump fast enough for a follow up shot and want to teach them to rely on the first shot they take, trying to steer them away from flock shooting. Let me know if you have anything setting in your closet collecting dust and would like to get rid of, or if you are aware of any stores that have anything like this in stock. Thanks

Ondavirg

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have a mossberg bantam 20 guage pump if you can’t find what you are looking for. It’s been on one hunting trip.

Foldem

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know its not what you asked but take a look at the Tristar Viper G2 youth semi-auto. I got one for my kids who are recoil shy in 20 ga and they love it. The mossberg pump kicked the crap out of them.

OP
I

Idahoboy

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does it have the spacers to increase length of pull as they grow? How long is the barrel? How much do you want for it? This would fill the niche of what I am looking for if it can grow with th
I have a mossberg bantam 20 guage pump if you can’t find what you are looking for. It’s been on one hunting trip.

I know its not what you asked but take a look at the Tristar Viper G2 youth semi-auto. I got one for my kids who are recoil shy in 20 ga and they love it. The mossberg pump kicked the crap out of them.
You are the second person that has made that recommendation. i will look into it, thanks

Ondavirg

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Mine is actually the mini bantam, with adjustable length of pull using the spacer (10.5” or 11.5”). 18.5” barrel. I will send pics.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Add me to the semi auto group. Amazing how much more a pump or break will kick a kid. Put a semi auto in their hands, 1 shot at a time until they show the necessary muzzle control.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I believe the Weatherby SA-08, Tristar Viper and Mossberg SA-20 are all the same gun. Or out of the same factory(Turkish). My wife shoots the SA-20 and it has been a great little gun. It would be a great option for a kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
I

Idahoboy

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for your help and offers. I ended up getting a Stevens break action single shot 20g. I came to the conclusion if it is too much kick for them, then they are too young and it will be waiting for them to try again next year.