YouTube channels

Alchemy

WKR
Just looking for some suggestions for some quality video content, who all are you guys watching? Looking for hunting, backpacking, predator hunting, archery type content.....

I have watched:
Born and raised
Hush
Hidden instinct
Hunting public
Midwest whitetail
Hanes
Dudley
Rinella
Newberg
Then all the random stuff manufacturers put out....

What are some other suggestions for YouTube

LostArra

WKR
Pure Trophies has some good videos.
It seems like most of their hunting is in thick stuff. You might not always understand what they are saying but some things are universal.

Savage99

WKR
In addition to the above I like DIYSportsman. Smaller channel, but when he puts something out, he’s always on point with his eastern scouting videos and his reviews are always “cliff tested” (he puts things through their paces). He seems to be a hardcore western back pack hunter the last X amount of years. I think he’s on here also, possibly lurking on this thread...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fiskeri1

Lil-Rokslider
Angry Mountain Productions is the only one I can think of missing from previously mentioned.

7Bartman

WKR
All the ones you mentioned above. In addition, Chris Roe has some great instructional videos while hunting. Solohuntr has some great stuff, and Pure Trophies for some elk killing. If you get really bored check out my channel barthuntfish :).

Western way productions
Argali
Kifarucast has some good ones too, not so much hunts but gear tips and what not

isu22andy

WKR
Onyx and Gohunt both have some decent videos. I also watch the Hunting public, and a couple other fishing channels.

tspittmon

FNG
I like DIYSportsman. He is very informative and you can follow along with what he is saying. He for sure knows his stuff and how to modify equipment to make in better, or at least easier to use for some. I'd recommend.