YouTube Hunting channels

ThisIsMyHandle

Lil-Rokslider
Whitetailfit is a real good one. Hushin is real good. Chris bee is kinda irritating. Randy newberg is real good. Limitless outdoors is good, I think they’re in Alaska.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kularrow

Lil-Rokslider
Chris Bee hunts canned food plots on exclusive private property, he’s an influencer not a hunter.

TheTone

WKR
I loved it when whitetailfit blocked me on IG when I asked him to please stop hot spotting places where he was elk hunting (I could have dropped a pin on the exact place he was showing multiple times) and if he had a public land film permit. The awful Hail Mary shot he put on that bull he killed is cringe worthy

DOMMA

FNG
Chris Bee hunts canned food plots on exclusive private property, he’s an influencer not a hunter.
I like Chris Bee's bow set up videos, 3-D shoots and most of his videos in general are decent. But his hunts, like many TV hunts, seem to be exclusive, private lots over food plots. almost the total opposite of the Hunting Public.

Nathan Endicott has some good stuff. Production quality is not as high as most of what’s mentioned here, but the hunting is real and he seems very genuine.

OP
OR Archer

OR Archer

WKR
Nathan Endicott has some good stuff. Production quality is not as high as most of what’s mentioned here, but the hunting is real and he seems very genuine.
Haha I’ve known Nate since he was a kid. Worked for his pops for almost a dozen years before moving.