Youtube hunting/fishing Shows

SD Hunter

FNG
Another vote for Stuck-in-Rut boys. Their videos are straight hunting videos not a long drawn out story!

I like all the GoHunt and Argali films. THP as mentioned. Jordan Budd has some great films out.

I generally search something like “colorado high country mule deer” or similar and just buzz through all the videos that come up. Have found some great videos that way.

11bravo

FNG
If you like fishing check out Scott Martin’s channel. It’s fishing as well as the life of a FLW touring pro. Different than most fishing channels.

fatbacks

WKR
I’ve been watching Greg McHales Wild Yukon. It is on a website/app called carbon tv. Free and an awesome show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WCB

WKR
Didn’t see Billy Molls on the list, really cool amateur filmed Alaskan hunts of his clients. High Country Brown Bears is well with the time to watch.

Billy Molls

I will second this...I remember watching a few of his videos when I think he was on the outdoor channel or something. Talked to him a few times in person and just found his stuff again on youtube. I like all his videos and maybe it is because of being a former guide I connect with it. Also, he isn't overly dramatic about everything. He has some music and good messages sprinkled in.

I also like The Mountain Project, Stuck in the Rut, and a few others here and there. A few that are mentioned on here including one individual out of Montana (not Randy) I can not stand. Every single one of his videos are the same story over and over how super connected he is with the animals and land and sounds like he is going to cry in every video explaining this. Gets annoying.

KNASH

Lil-Rokslider
I have to admit most hunting videos I skip any part where a "host" is talking to the camera, or the gang is kibbitzing around camp. I fast forward to the awesome animals or places they hunt. I'm in search of scenery, not virtual friends or social influencers.

Ranger 692

Lil-Rokslider
Uncut Angling is awesome. Keeping a straight face and catching tons of walleyes in a boat full of bananas is hilarious! It’s a must see episode,as is the fidget spinner musky episode.

Rwolf

FNG
I like watch the youtube videos so much more than the production shows because most of them are not a 30 minute commercial.