Youtube

Trying to watch Land of the Free tonight and it is nearly unbearable to watch due to all of the ads. In YouTube's quest to make everyone pay for content they are destroying the platform. I hope they lose their shorts.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

crich

WKR
... theyre all crazy Its just becoming more and more apparent... YouTube that is. Born and Raised guys are gtg 👍

280Ackley

WKR
That’s really weird. I’ve never had an ad during any YouTube video. Only at the beginning. I am not signed into my google account I wonder if that makes a difference??

A few ads for me but you can skip so fast it's not that bad. Either you guys are getting more than me or you like to complain about free content.

Ive noticed way more ads this year. Not just BRO but seems like every video I watch has close to 10 commercials.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

OP
B
It's ads every 3-4 minutes. It's ridiculous. I might be getting more than others for some reason, but it's bad.

I expect everyone to make money but eventually you won't be able to differentiate the content from the ads if they keep going in the same direction.

EKyhookr

FNG
It gets better after a few episodes, it’s from the licensing for savages the intro. They changed the intro and it’s much better in respect to ads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
B
It gets better after a few episodes, it’s from the licensing for savages the intro. They changed the intro and it’s much better in respect to ads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is what they said, but that has made zero difference for me. I have watched all of the episodes and I saw no change with the new song.

OP
B
I watched a couple of other videos this morning. It is ads every 6 minutes on my end.

pdun24

FNG
They make the mistake of using licensed music. They went away from one song but just chose another song instead of using nothing. That gives the music corporations control over their videos which they pump ads into. The outdoor industry is a little behind learning the ins and outs of YouTube and other media platforms.

AZ8

WKR
I also think it has to do with the number of subscribers. The more they have, the more ads. I watch a guy that does off road recoveries in southern Utah. He plays no music, but as his subscriber base increases, his ads have too. When he first started, I could watch an entire episode with zero ads! Now he’s very popular and the ads are there.