Youtube

Buffinnut

Lil-Rokslider
I also think it has to do with the number of subscribers. The more they have, the more ads. I watch a guy that does off road recoveries in southern Utah. He plays no music, but as his subscriber base increases, his ads have too. When he first started, I could watch an entire episode with zero ads! Now he’s very popular and the ads are there.
Lol yeah matt has really blown up

Reactions: AZ8
I’m pretty sure channels on YouTube don’t have input on how many “commercials” their video receives. That’s up to the algorithms YouTube uses.

I did watch the bro/hunting public Wyoming bow elk hunt and really enjoyed the series. It was something like 12 days and each day had a ~30min video. Definitely drew you in and the guys were easy to watch. Some of the other bro videos and hunters are a little too much “bro” for me though.

MThuntr

WKR
Get adblocker...the youtuber doesn't get revenue from your view but your problem is solved

Jethro

WKR
I've watched all the videos and the only ad I get is the one that plays before the video starts. Some nights that ad is the best part.

OP
B
I watch it on my TV so that might be the issue. I run adblocker on my PC and haven't really noticed it I I watch a vid from my PC.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Poser

WKR
YouTube is presently the #2 search engine next to Google and Google owns YT. I don’t expect they’ll be “losing their shorts” anytime soon. How else are you going to replace a water pump in a 1999 Chevy?

I just pay for YT Red. $10 a month, no ads. If you are using ad blocker , you are only blocking the monetization of the YT channel that you are watching for free to begin with. If you expect every improving YT content, that’s likely shooting yourself in the foot.

In short, nothing is free. You can pay $10 a month to bypass ads, or you can give up tome for ads. You pay with money or you pay with time.

I remember when I had to watch real TV and the commercials are more than the show. Now we are complaining about a couple adds that you can skip on a 30 minute show lol

OP
B
I watched a couple videos this morning before my daughter and I left to go hunting and it was fine. It was 9 minutes before an ad came on.

I agree with those of you saying it's free, don't complain. I can always just turn it off if I don't like it.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk