You've killed a wolf, now what?

Wrench

WKR
It's bizarre, I can track a deer or elk across dry rocks....but I think wolf blood is clear. They seem to vanish when shot. I'll keep trying, but I won't hold my breath.

kiddogy

WKR
It's bizarre, I can track a deer or elk across dry rocks....but I think wolf blood is clear. They seem to vanish when shot. I'll keep trying, but I won't hold my breath.
so how many have you lost????????

NoWiser

WKR
I got a full body mount and have the skull. I'm not happy with the taxidermy job and if I could do it again I'd save the money and floor space and just have the hide and skull. Live and learn.

Attachments

• PB070128.JPG
    PB070128.JPG
    446.3 KB · Views: 115

Wrench

WKR
Pretty ballsy to admit to poaching in an open forum....

That's the way I take what you said means.
Cmon out and hunt them. Tags are almost free. Here's what you can expect;

A critter that never stops moving, leaves nothing to track if it's not snow or soft mud, kills everything in its path and despite what you see on YouTube.....has dramatically changed the west.

Take it how you want, my feelings are stone on this one.

I live here, not read about it on the Internet.

1000yrds

FNG
Where do you live?
I live in Indiana, it is a personal basic principle for me as i take all live seriously, Don't get me wrong.
i hunt and and eat but why kill what you won't eat ? i never could get myself to do it.

I live in CO once upon a time and there was always dangerous games lurking around when my kids where really young. i had to build a fence to keep them all out so my kids could have a safe space to play in. Just my way of approach...yours could be different and its Okay.