Yukon Outfitters Roto-Molded Coolers - Any Experience?

Chuck44

FNG
Does anyone have experience or feedback on the Yukon Outfitters Roto-Molded Coolers (link below)?

I was in Buc-ee's earlier today and took a hard look at the 110....the price was $269. Buc-ee's are evidently carrying these now instead of the RTICs. My initial impression was that it is probably not as thickly insulated as the Yeti and RTIC coolers and perhaps not as well made.....but still heavy duty and even includes wheels....and the price is attractive. Also the interior length was 33 inches...which (my understanding is) would make it suitable for most Elk Quarters.

https://yukon-outfitters.com/products/hard-cooler-110?variant=14952471232557

MOwhitetail

Lil-Rokslider
Did you end up picking one up? I’m trying to decide between one of those and a yeti 105. Obviously the price is attractive, but I want something that’ll keep my food cold for a minimum of 6 days for an upcoming hunt.

Truaxdw

Lil-Rokslider
Canyon coolers have worked well for me, there is a cooler comparison on rokslide, Check out the boneyard for good deals it’s on their website I bought two large coolers from them and I could not tell that they were factory seconds About $100 off and free shipping