Yukon Stone Outfitters

Looking like Yukon Stone Outfitters with Aaron Florian are making my short list for future moose hunt. Anyone have experience with them?

Old and gray

Lil-Rokslider
Just had lunch with Aaron yesterday, Message me. I’ve hunted there several times with great success.

OP
Swamp Donkey
Semi new here. How do I send you a direct message? I’d sure love to chat in detail.

roymunson

WKR
i'd like to know the answer to this as well, Swamp. Maybe we need to get up to a certain post number?

GotDraw?

WKR
I used Ceaser Lake outfitters for my Yukon archery moose hunt, 90% success rate and nearly 100% shooting opportunity. My bull was 62" wide. CEASER LEKE OUTFITTERS

I read on Yukon Stone's site that they let you bring 50 Lbs of meat back on your charter flight, if you want to bring more you'll have to pay for a charter to bring the rest of the meat. With Ceaser Lake you will bring every bit of it back to the outfitter's camp by float plane and then you can choose how much you want to bring home.

PM me if you want detailed info on the process of shipping meat from Canada, there is definitely a learning curve.

JL

Doc Holliday

WKR
Classified Approved
I used Ceaser Lake outfitters for my Yukon archery moose hunt, 90% success rate and nearly 100% shooting opportunity. My bull was 62" wide. CEASER LEKE OUTFITTERS

With Ceaser Lake you will bring every bit of it back to the outfitter's camp by float plane and then you can choose how much you want to bring home.
I was just looking on the CLO website...they offer Grizzly bear as an add on species to all of their hunts for $11,550. Is that just for Canadian's? I thought Grizzlys in Canada were off limits to US hunters....did that change?

I was just looking on the CLO website...they offer Grizzly bear as an add on species to all of their hunts for $11,550. Is that just for Canadian's? I thought Grizzlys in Canada were off limits to US hunters....did that change?
Grizzly s are off limits in British Columbia to sport hunting, only First Nations can kill.

Other provinces have their own rules. As of now they are open to all with a register Guide/Out

Me personally, I would not hunt a Grizzly. No one eats it. I heard Alaskans don't even eat Grizzlies.
We kill grizz to help the moose, sheep, caribou populations, and to keep them scared of humans since there are maulings/deaths every year…. So you are right, most don’t eat them, but they still should be hunted/managed