Zamberlan 1104 vs Schnees Beartooth vs ?? Lightweight summer boot

I’m currently running the Schnees Beartooth, and while I like the boot for mid-late season adventures it’s a bit heavy for august/early September. I started to go with the Timberlines, but after seeing the minute amount of weight I’d be losing I started looking elsewhere. For that little bit of decrease I’d rather just keep running the Beartooths.

With this said, I started looking around and found the Zamberlan 1104 storm pros. Around 3lbs for a pair. Before I order them(and potentially waste more time), does anyone here have any direct experience between the two? Any stiffness differences?

Any other recommendations or boots I should be looking towards? I’d like whatever to be comparable stiffness-wise to the Beartooths but be lighter in weight. As this will primarily be a summer boot breathability is important as well. I was running Salomon Quests but would like something more durable and waterproof. As it sits I get about a season or so out of them before they’re no longer waterproof(if that).

Thanks in advance.