Zamberlan 966 Saguaro GTX Or Schnees Mission V2

I’m looking for a boot for early season elk in Colorado and think I have it narrowed down to either the:

Zamberlan 966 Saguaro GTX​

Or the​

Schnees Mission V2

does anyone have experience with either of these boots ( pros and cons) or maybe I’m missing one?
thanks!

Clrems77

WKR
I was just in the same boat as you. I have a few pairs of Schnees so I decided to stick with what I know fits me well. I was between the Kestrel and Missions and after speaking to them went with the Kestrel. They are definitely a little stiff out of the box, but from wearing their beartooths I know these will fit the same after a break in period. The boot is rugged and should withstand some heavy torture with solid soles and nice leather uppers. On top of great components and build, Schnees has always had top notch customer service!! I don’t think you can go wrong with either, but thought my two cents may help a bit. Good luck 👍🏻

brocksw

WKR
I’m looking for a boot for early season elk in Colorado and think I have it narrowed down to either the:

Zamberlan 966 Saguaro GTX​

Or the​

Schnees Mission V2

does anyone have experience with either of these boots ( pros and cons) or maybe I’m missing one?
thanks!
Never worn schnees and hear they're great boots. I have the saguaros and wore them all last year. Also a good boot and have no complaints about them.

Get them both and pick whichever fits the best with your chosen insole.

I’ve never worn either of those. I wear Crispi Summit GTX on my western hunts. Very comfortable. Going to buy the Nevada legend gtx insulated pair next. Take a look.

Did you end up getting the Zamberlan Saguaros? I have them and I’m having a little tough time with the break in. I have had some heal blisters and have a hard time making them form for to my feet.