Zamberlan Boots?

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Those look like something made in China. Ya, I'd be pissed too. These have four years of no gaiters and four years with........averaging right at 20 days every September. The only problem I have with them is having to put something in them to push that toe crease out every year. I just hope the cobbler can put the exact same kind of soles on these.
100_4385.JPG

nrh6.7

WKR
You ever use shoe trees? I put them in all my expensive shoes and boots. Best if done right as you're taking them off for the day.

Also, didn't know if you'd seen Zamberlan's new early season boot.

1610581899477.png

idig4au

WKR
I had nowhere near 1000 miles on these. I'm normally 220-225#. This is after 8 days in the field. I did wear them around town for a few days getting used to them before the hunting season. I wear OR crocodiles so where the crack or split is in the boot was covered with a gaitor. No cut in the gator, so its not from a rock or something like that.

Maybe I got a lemon. I don't know. I have the replacement boots they sent me sitting in a box. They will not be going into the mountains on my feet.

n8dItbv.jpg

nnX1CDE.jpg
Wow that is unreal. Totally understand your apprehension with them. It has to be a lemon. I have 2 seasons and lots and lots miles on my 2092s and don’t have wear close to that.

I had nowhere near 1000 miles on these. I'm normally 220-225#. This is after 8 days in the field. I did wear them around town for a few days getting used to them before the hunting season. I wear OR crocodiles so where the crack or split is in the boot was covered with a gaitor. No cut in the gator, so its not from a rock or something like that.

Maybe I got a lemon. I don't know. I have the replacement boots they sent me sitting in a box. They will not be going into the mountains on my feet.

n8dItbv.jpg

nnX1CDE.jpg
Man that sucks they came apart like that? I’m surprised because I have a pair of these and they’re my favorite pair of boots. I have a ton of boots also. Glad to see Zamberlan stood behind their product and sent you a brand new pair.

Autumn

FNG
I'm looking for a pair with insulation, but there's not too many options. Anyone have any experience with a winter setup?

OP
BCBowtech

BCBowtech

Lil-Rokslider
Ended up with another pair of Lowa Tibets... Got the wide and a half size longer.. So much better and I love the Lowa's too much..

hunterjmj

WKR
My dad always ran Zamberlans and he swore by them. Back then I didn't have the money to buy nice boots. Now days I run the Hoffman's but I'd definitely try zamberlans.